Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, plantain pottage and chips. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Plantain pottage and chips is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Plantain pottage and chips is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Hi Lovelies, My love for plantain led me to make this scrumptious pottage with Chicken Gizzard and Smoked Catfish and guess what. I always plan to make a big batch and keep at home so we can have a nice snack to grab and These plantain chips are so crispy, plantain-y and so addictive! I think the world should be talking about the awesomeness of plantain chips!
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have plantain pottage and chips using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Plantain pottage and chips:
- Take 6 unripe plantain
- Get 10 pcs Irish potatoes
- Take 2 medium size of dry fish
- Take 3 handful ugu leaves
- Take 3 handful spinach
- Prepare 5-7 Pcs pepper
- Take 4 pcs sweet pepper
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Take 5 seasoning cube
- Get 1/2 tspn of curry
- Prepare 1/2 tspn of garlic powder
- Take 1/2 of ginger powder
- Make ready 1 cup south palm oil
- Make ready 2 medium of onion
- Prepare 3 tblspn of crayfish
- Make ready 3 cups water
This is important when it comes to baking time, so that all your chips cook evenly. Learn how to prepare this iron-rich dish of plantain pottage with unripe plantain, fish and scent leaves. I have been so busy with tasks related to my Healthy Eating Cookbook Lose It Nigerian that I feel like I haven’t been blogging as much as I should. Can you believe I don’t have a plantain pottage recipe on the blog?
Steps to make Plantain pottage and chips:
- Soak the dry fish in hot water to get soften and remove the bones and any yama yama inside.
- Wash and grate the peppers
- Wash and slice the onions
- Then your seasoning and spices in one place
- Place the pot on fire and add palm oil,when its hot add onion sauté for 2mins….then add the grated peppers and fry for 5mins..then add in the crayfish,ginger and garlic powder stir it and add in the dry fish.stir it all and add 3cups of water stir cover it and bring to boil for 10-15min on a medium flame.
- After that mins, add in the dice plantain,salt and seasoning cubes stir it gently and cover it to cook for 20-25mins.
- After 20-25mins add in the washed ugu and stir it gently, cover it and give it 5mins…and then add in the washed spinach also stir all gently and give it 5mins to cook…
- And yes you have your delicious aromatical plantain pottage…
- For the potatoes, wash and peel it,slice it and fry in hot groundnut oil with little salt till slightly golden brown.
- And finally its here the plantain pottage and chips garnish with ketchup….enjoy
A pot of delicious plantain pottage. Unripe plantains or green plantains as some would call it have become a staple in my kitchen lately and for very Even more interesting is that there is a lot you can do with it – from grilling or roasting whole to making plantain chips or kpekere as we sometimes call it. · Pomegranate Guacamole with Fried Plantain Chips – deliciously healthy way to start off your New Year’s Eve, from halfbakedharvest.com. This One-Pot Beans and Plantains recipe (bean and plantain pottage) is finger-licking West African street food at its best. Have you ever tried plantain chips? Plantains are a staple in many cultures, and no, they’re not the same as bananas.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food plantain pottage and chips recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Taken From https://recipes-for-yum-yum.web.app/1010-recipe-of-ultimate-plantain-pottage-and-chips/
Another Source https://cookpad.com