Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, vegan/keto:”meatzola!”. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vegan/Keto:”MeatZola!” is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Vegan/Keto:”MeatZola!” is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
A keto or ketogenic diet is a low-carb, moderate protein, higher-fat diet. Vegan/Keto:”MeatZola!” I always loved pasta and ground beef ,mmmm! So now that I don’t eat beef and pasta anymore, I found a healthier way to still enjoy the yummy foods I like!
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have vegan/keto:”meatzola!” using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan/Keto:”MeatZola!”:
- Take 1 pack Tofu Shirataki spaghetti
- Get 1 pack Yves mexican veggie ground beef
- Prepare 1/3 cup Ketchup (amount to your taste)
- Make ready 1 thin slice of butter (of your choice)
- Take 1 small onion chopped
- Take Medium sized tomato diced
- Make ready Vegetable stock season
- Get Sea salt
- Take Garlic powder
- Prepare Hot sauce
- Prepare Splenda sweeteners 5 packet’s
- Take Olive oil
- Take Parmesan cheese powder
- Get 1 plantain
Instructions to make Vegan/Keto:”MeatZola!”:
- Spaghetti: Using a strainer, wash noodles with warm water. Place in a microwavable bowl along with a little sea salt and garlic powder. Mix well then warm for 3 minutes.
- Yves mexican veggie ground beef: Using a frying pan, place burner on medium heat. Add a bit of olive oil to coat base of pan, place onions and tomatoes in pan adding meat a few minutes after veggies heat a bit. Let cook for about 6 minutes then add sea salt, butter, vegetable stock seasoning, garlic powder, hot sauce and ketchup. Mix well. Serve on top of noodles with sprinkled parmesan cheese powder. For plantain slices, for a more sweeter soft texture I used a over ripped plantain to fry.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food vegan/keto:”meatzola!” recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Taken From https://recipes-for-yum-yum.web.app/110-recipe-of-quick-vegan-keto-and-34-meatzola-and-34/
Another Source https://cookpad.com