Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, piononos. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Piononos Bakery come from the heart of Maria Luisa Benavides. A pionono has two parts: a thin layer of pastry rolled into a cylinder, drenched with different kinds of syrup which give the pionono a sweet and pleasant texture, and crowned with toasted cream. Pionono (Stuffed Fried Plantain) – savory plantain rolls stuffed with a tasty beef filling – Picadillo.
Piononos is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Piononos is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook piononos using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Piononos:
- Take 4 ripe plantain
- Make ready Quarter kg Minced meat
- Prepare 1 tsp Garlic and ginger paste
- Make ready 1 medium diced onion
- Get 3 Blended scotch bonnet
- Take 2 eggs
- Make ready Seasonings
- Make ready Oil for frying
All this cake really needs for adornment is a dusting of confectioners sugar, but it’s delicious drizzled with a glaze of caramel icing. There are many version of pionono. There are ones stuffed with cheese, others stuffed with crabs(yum). Then comes the debate of what the batter should be, eggs alone or a just flour and water.
Instructions to make Piononos:
- Slice the ripe plantain vertically and fry it in hot oil until golden brown
- In a heated pan add in small amount of oil, diced onion, ginger and garlic paste, scotch bonnet and stir fry for 2 minutes, add in the minced meat, seasonings and continue stir frying for few minutes until the the meat is well cook.
- Break the eggs and beat
- In a nonstick cupcake pan, spray cooking oil, add in the plantain and roll to cup, add in the savoury meat filling then top it with the beaten eggs and bake it for 10 minutes
This is the quality every bakery in Miami should have. From cakes to cupcakes, mousses, pastries. As you walk in, there’s only a very small countertop with samples. Piononos put my order in right away, they wrote a beautiful gift message, kept in touch throughout the whole delivery process and made the family so ecstatic by surprising them with the cake. I cannot thank Piononos enough for going to such great lengths to help me pull off the perfect surprise and making this family so happy!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food piononos recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Taken From https://recipes-for-yum-yum.web.app/1213-recipe-of-quick-piononos/
Another Source https://cookpad.com